Today’s Friday Five happens to be 100% fall inspired. I’m always blown away this time of year by all the creativity that goes into fall decorating, and this year is no exception! Check out these five fall projects I came across this week.
1. For those who like things on the classy side, Layla shows us how to create this silhouette pumpkin at The Lettered Cottage. I love the black and white color combination.
2. Beth’s cinnamon stick candles make such an easy centerpiece. Check out her tutorial at Homestories A2Z. I love that this set-up extends into winter with the addition of some red berries. You might just see something like this pop up at Heardmont soon!
3. Aren’t these little fabric pumpkins cute? Jenn at Handmade Homebody shows you how to create your own with a few scraps of fabric, stuffing, and some thread!
4. I just adore Amy’s casual mantel over at Lovely Nest. My favorite part about this set-up is that it’s appropriate for all the fall months and isn’t holiday-specific. I love the colors she chose, too!
5. The last project on our Friday Five list is seriously smart for those of you who like things a little vintage. Check out Mitzi’s Miscellany to see how she created these faux crochet pumpkins. Adorable and (believe it or not) easy!
What about you? Do you decorate with the seasons, and if so, have you started your fall decorating yet? We’re just getting started here at Heardmont, so come back Monday for my first fall project of the year. Have a great weekend everybody!