We’re back for another round of the Friday Five – taking time to appreciate and applaud our favorite DIY finds of the week!
1. New-to-me blog MATCH, an interiors blog written by a husband and wife duo in San Francisco. You’ve got to check this one out, even if it’s just for the before and afters. My favorite one has to be their little boys’ room makeover. Found via desire to inspire.
2. Kara Paslay reminds us that projects don’t have to be complicated to be high impact. She made this sunburst-style mirror in about 2 minutes (plus drying time) on her lunch hour! Isn’t it beautiful?
3. My buddy Kim at NewlyWoodwards shared a cute print she has in her new kitchen. It’s a free printable from eighteen25 and comes in all kinds of fun colors. I love this expression!
4. If there is one lady we can always count on to completely KILL with her seasonal mantle decor, it’s Michelle from Sweet Something Design. Her fall mantle this year is stunning, and the rest of her living room is so completely cozy and ready for fall.
Do yourself a favor: Click over to Sweet Something Design and search for the word mantle. You won’t regret it!
5. Finally, Steph at BirdHouse shared this rug she painted for her craft room using an inexpensive white Ikea rug and leftover wall paint. Doesn’t it look like it cost more than $40?
I hope you enjoy checking out all these projects, and have a lovely weekend everybody!