It’s Friday y’all! Whoo-to-the-hoo. 🙂
We’ll be celebrating Christmas #2 with my family this weekend (Stephen and I had our Christmas yesterday), but before we leave you, here are our top 5 bloggy favorites from the week.
1. This tutorial for dyed pearls from Martha Stewart is so fun. The result is professional-looking and pretty, too!
2. I can’t get enough Christmas music this time of year, so I was thrilled to find this round-up of FREE Christmas playlists at Rambling Renovators.
3. The Nester has gone and done it again. The way she paired this mirror and table and unified them with paint has inspired me to hit up our local thrift stores and craigslist for a similar project of my own!
4. I was totally inspired by this ornament garland from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs. This project is going on my list for next year!
5. Last up – probably my favorite holiday home tour this year. You’ve got to check out Centsational Girl‘s holiday style. It’s ahhh-mazing.
What were your favorite finds this week?