Today’s Friday Five includes lots of ideas for things you can make yourself. From holiday decorations to clothing, jewelry, and home decor, I bet you’ll find at least one of these tutorials useful at your place!
1. Emily Jones of Jones Design Company has generously offered her set of holiday tutorials free for download this year. I especially love her unique wreath ideas!
2. Would you believe me if I told you this ring was DIY? Click over to Lytha Studios to see how it’s done.
3. I think our next house project might have to be a set of these metallic painted pillows from Kelly + Olive. We’re no strangers to painted fabric (our shower curtain‘s a great example), but there’s something about that metallic paint that makes these pillows stand out.
4. Merrick’s mens polo refashion had me doing a double-take. She took an old shirt of her husbands and, with a few smart stitches, ended up with this adorable boatneck tee. Check out her tutorial at Merrick’s Art.
5. Last up, this week Mr. Goodwill Hunting showed us how he painted a pair of wingback chairs and the result is simply amazing! Again, no strangers to painted fabric here, but painting upholstery? And it turning out so well? Count me in!
Do you have a favorite of the Friday Five today?
That’s it for us this week at Welcome to Heardmont. Enjoy the weekend and stay warm!
(Click on any photo above to be taken to its source.)