I’ve been tinkering around with some new crafting toys of late, and it looks like many of the gifts we give this year will be handmade by yours truly. Here’s a little preview of what we’ve been working on – I hate to be cryptic, but I can’t completely spill the beans until after these gifts have been given!
1. I’m all stocked up on soy wax.
2. Wax, wicks, and scented oils. Bet you can’t guess what I’m making!
3. Did you know these metal letter stamping kits are only $12 at Hobby Lobby?
4. These colorful Indian-looking bowls were only $4 for the set – I love them!
5. I think I’ve finally gotten the hang of my stamping kit. No metal is safe from me!
6. Melted wax and food coloring does not colored wax make. That tip’s for you, Cassie!
I keep running across tons of great DIY gift ideas (especially on Pinterest), but I think I’ll run out of time before I can try them all! Are you making any gifts yourself this year?
P.S. We’ll be taking the next two days off to celebrate Thanksgiving with our family, but check back Friday for another edition of the Friday Five! Happy Thanksgiving everybody!