A Great Way to Start the New Year!

I’m back today with an exciting announcement! Our master bathroom just hit the newsstands in the March edition of This Old House Magazine!

Mar14-cover

Before the holidays, I received an email from a This Old House writer, wanting to feature our bath in their Budget Redo column. We emailed back and forth a few times and chatted on the phone for about an hour one afternoon. Now, three months later, we’re in print!

M with This Old House

Stephen and I finally found a copy (or three) in person yesterday at Barnes & Noble. So exciting!

Our Feature in TOH

We’re still really happy with the choices we made in our master bath and glad that we were able to keep the reno costs low.

Thanks to This Old House for the feature!

This entry was posted in Before and After, Featured, master bath and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to A Great Way to Start the New Year!

1. Autumn says:

That’s awesome! Love it!

2. Brandi says:

That’s so wonderful! Congratulations!!

3. Leslie says:

Congratulations! I loved this bathroom so much I created the exact bathroom in our basement. I copied everything you did..painted shower curtin, towels, mirror, butcher block vanity…you get the idea. The only thing I changed is I went with a different color dark gray (I loved it so much I also painted my office the same gray) and Ikea no longer had the sink; so for budget reason I went with a drop in sink. It makes me smile every time I see it. Thank you so much for sharing your vision and talent. And good luck with baby Libby, you will have her helping with DIY projects in no time 🙂

4. Doreen Lewis says:

That is awsome and exiting i will try to find a copy for sure of the magazin!

Yes! That is too cool! I’m so excited for you guys. I still love that bathroom redo!! It’s one of my favorite makeovers in blog land. 🙂 You’ll have to save a copy to show your little girl how awesome mom and dad are.

6. Katie says:

That’s awesome; congrats! Can’t wait to check it out.

7. Jenny B. says:

That’s awesome! Congrats! How fun!! 🙂

8. Holly says:

That’s awesome, congratulations!

9. I’m so excited for you! I just realized that I”m not seeing any of your posts in my reader so I’ve missed EVERYTHING.

But I did see your bathroom and did a double-take. (I also Tweeted you – did you get that?)