Another week has flown by, which means it’s time for another round of the Friday Five here at Heardmont!
1. I loved this post over at The Nesting Place, filled with ways to use mirrors creatively (and lots of inspiration photos!).
2. There’s a vintage furniture store near us that’s become one of our favorite stops on a lazy weekend. I asked the owner how he gets his old wood furniture to shine so beautifully and he recommended Howard’s Restore-A-Finish. Upon leaving the store I promptly forgot the name of the product and just this past weekend searched the aisles of Lowe’s trying to remember what he’d recommended.
How funny that in the past week, TWO bloggers have written about this very same product and shared their results! Check out what Kate at Centsational Girl and Susan at Between Naps on the Porch have to say about Howard’s.
3. This Parisian-themed nursery reveal on the Effortless Style Blog was a home run in my book. Not over the top, but full of inspiration.
4. This is a Halloween mantel from last year, but I think My House of Giggles got it exactly right! Loving the color scheme and the look she calls “Halloween Eclectic.” (Found this time around via Home Stories A2Z.)
5. Finally, this week my blogger friend Cassie at Primitive and Proper introduced us to Andrea at Oak Ridge Revival. I was blown away by the gorgeous before and after photographs of Andrea’s home! It was hard to pick just one to share, so I picked two. 🙂 You’ll have to head over to Cassie’s to see more!
That’s it for today, folks! I hope you have a lovely fall weekend. Ours will be jam-packed with an early Halloween party (photos to come), a birthday celebration for my sweet husband, and you know we’ll be sneaking some house projects in the mix, too!