Anybody up for another round of the Friday Five on this crisp October morning? Do you have your droolin’ shirt on? Okay then, here we go!
1. Click on over to Living Beautifully to see how boring this bathroom started out. After 5 months of hard work, this couple has a beautiful bath to enjoy for years to come. I love those finishes! Found via Better After.
2. If you know me at all, you know I have a soft spot for mid-century modern interiors. Maybe that’s why I love this dining room by Chris Barrett, featured on House of Turquoise. The rest of this house is loaded with mid-century goodies as well!
3. Did anyone else have to pick your jaw up off the floor when you saw this simple outdoor dinner party from Jenny at Little Green Notebook? Seriously, this lady is full of great ideas! Our guests are usually lucky if we even make it to the dinner table at parties, but now I think I’ll have to step it up a notch.
4. Fans of the color orange won’t want to miss the Design*Sponge Best of Orange post. I always love their round-ups by color, so of course one featuring one of my favorite colors would make it to the Friday Five.
5. Last up, click over to Danielle Oakley Interiors to see how one of her online clients added personal touches throughout her home. The living room is just the beginning of this fun and lively sneak peek. The very appropriate title to this post? Details Count!
So tell me, which of the Friday Five made your “Must Read” list for the weekend?
Alrighty friends, that’s it for me this week! Stephen and I have big plans to help with a move, spend time with family, and scrounge up something to wear for Halloween (there’s a party in a week and we’re last minute costume shoppers by definition). Hope your weekend is fun and stress-free! See y’all Monday!