Master Suite Mash-up

Happy Friday everybody! The weather here at Heardmont is the definition of “April Showers” this morning, but we’re not going to let that stop us.  Since we’ve put the FINISHED stamp* on our master bedroom, bathroom, and closet, I thought it would be a great day to share some of my favorite images of these three rooms all in one place.

Welcome to our Master Suite (doesn’t that make it sound fancy?)!

I also wanted to take a moment this morning to thank two lovely ladies for featuring Welcome to Heardmont this week.  First, thanks to Kate at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating for featuring our master bedroom makeover.

And second, a big thinks to Jane at Modern Jane Design for featuring our bathroom renovation today!

I hope you all get a chance to check out these lovely ladies’ blogs and that your weekend is sunny and fun.  We’re going camping, which is always an adventure with Mr. and Mrs. Heard.  🙂 See you Monday!

* The term FINISHED used loosely and subject to the tweaking whims of Heardmont occupants. 😉

This entry was posted in Featured, master bath, master bedroom, master closet. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Master Suite Mash-up

Looks Like a a 5 star hotel you are too good.. I know you are thrilled with it.

2. Allisha says:

Taking reservations

3. Allisha says:

Lovely dog just jumped up on the computer before I had a chance to finish my comment…

Taking reservations? It looks so comfy and warm! I love it!

4. Katrina says:

You now have Mike and I wanting to change our master bathroom! It was an early 90’s addition and it definitely doesn’t match the charm of the first level. I have an antique dry sink of my grandmother’s and have always wanted to get a sink like yours above to simulate the dry sink feel. Yours looks amazing with the wood counter! And the board and batten looks great! If we do board and batten in our basement renovation like we’re planning, adding it in the upstairs master bath would only create further cohesion among the whole house. My to-do list just got longer….. 🙂

5. mollie says:

oh meredith! i love that i found your blog. i just finished painting my bathroom a lighter bluish-gray that i have accented with yellow, black and white. i am curious what gray paint you used for your three rooms? do you mind sharing? i love how yours has turned out. great job!!

Hi Mollie,
      Thank you so much for your kind words on our remodel! It’s a bit of a long story on our bathroom paint color, but basically we had already purchased a light tan color from Valspar and then decided we wanted Valspar’s Mountain Smoke for our closet stripes and bathroom walls. I just had the folks at Lowes re-tint the tan paint to as close to Mountain Smoke as possible. They got pretty close, but the resulting color was a bit more blue than the color chip we chose. It turned out ok though, because we love how the color looks on our walls!

For our bedroom walls, we chose Dolphin Fin by Behr. I think that’s the most ridiculous paint name ever (fin-fin, really?) but it was the winner. 🙂

6. Tesa says:

I’m in love! Thanks for the B&B tutorial. I might just be using that in my bathroom redo! FAB!

7. I love your room, we’re just starting ours. I will be checking back often for great ideas and pointers.

8. Love the mashup, it really shows off how cohesive your master suite is!! Swooning as always…

9. Ms. Michelle says:

Congratulations! I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award. Check out my posting to see the blog love.

10. It’s beautiful. You must be so thrilled to go in your “suite.”

As a side note, I wonder how many people were familiar with the term “mash up” before Glee… ha ha

11. I love the pieces you chose for each room. you have a great design eye. loved that there was a pop of yellow in almost every picture.

12. Amy says:

LOVE your new master bath! That pop of yellow from the shower curtain is gorgeous!! I can’t wait to look back through all of your other projects!

ps – I’m your newest follower 🙂

13. Katie says:

I love the cb2 drum shade. I actually just ordered it to use in my nursery after seeing it here!

14. Pingback: Heardmont History: The Guest Room | Welcome to Heardmont