Bathroom Lighting Sneak Peek

I know you’re all waiting on the edge of your seats to see how our bathroom vanity turned out (or.. maybe that’s just me).  Unfortunately lots of boring stuff (like priming, painting, polyurethaning, etc) has to happen before the reveal, so in the meantime here’s a peek at the new lighting we installed last night!

Look familiar?  It should!  We went with the Eden Pendant for our main ceiling fixture to match the one we just installed in our walk-in closet.

And for the vanity area…

This $29.99 hard-to-photograph looker from Home Depot.  Can you believe we chose this one over all the $100 options because we liked its look the best?  I love it!

What do you think of our choices?  Have you redone a bathroom and fallen in LOVE with the lighting you chose?  Or maybe your bathrooms are suffering from 80s Hollywood-style lighting like our guest bath currently is…  Either way, I’d love to hear! 🙂

This entry was posted in master bath and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Bathroom Lighting Sneak Peek

1. Cara says:

So, actually I am anxiously waiting to see how it turns out! I’ve only refreshed your blog about 10 times this evening so I was super excited for an update. The lights look so nice and this millennium! Congrats! Now, get in there and finish up so I can see and then we can start painting my house all sorts of random colors!

2. nikki says:

Nice choices. Our bathrooms are still suffering from lighting from 1970, but I haven’t made any decisions just yet. I’m still working on the lighting in the other parts of the house.

3. Holly Rhodes says:

Looks great! Expensive isn’t always better! Pendant looks great! We are renting, but that is one thing I ALWAYS do is change out light fixtures (and then change back when we leave) I think it makes a total difference!!

4. ms. michelle says:

Loving the pendant. It looks like the same one we had in our swanky hotel room in Vegas. Very 70’s chic! I adore the lower panel – nothing is worse than looking up and seeng a bright old light bulb in your face.

5. Allisha says:

Bathrooms are the most difficult to pick out lighting, but you did a great job! I want that pendant for my office!

6. ugh, 80s hollywood style-that’s definitley what i call our upstairs bath fixture. actually, i call is backstage broadway. we have a new light, but have yet to install it. can’t wait!

I heart drum shades. =] Looks gorgeous! And the light over the vanity is awesome and the price couldn’t be better.

8. Pingback: Master Bath Phase 5: The Big Reveal! | Welcome to Heardmont

9. corinne says:

your remodel looks great! one question – it looks like the pendant lamp is a plug-in lamp. did you have to rewire it as a ceiling fixture lamp?